Krok 2 medical examination
Include all years base questions
Include all previous years question paper
Subjects for krok 2
- Hygiene and essential of health care
- obstetrics and gynecology
When it comes to sitting exams, it is important to stay focused on your goals. Here are a few tips to help you achieve success:
1. Make a study schedule and stick to it. This will help you make the most of your time and avoid feeling overwhelmed.
2. Get plenty of rest and eat healthy foods. This will help keep your energy level up and your mind clear.
3. Take breaks. Studying for hours on end can be counterproductive, so make sure to take short breaks to relax and refresh your mind.
4. Create a positive study environment. This means finding a place where you feel comfortable working in and avoiding distractions.
5. Practice good test-taking skills. These include arriving early, reading the question carefully and answering what you know first.
6. Focus on your successes. It is easy to worry about failing, but try to shift your focus to all that you have already achieved by keeping a list of everything that you have passed.